The Atlantic Wire covers “The Legacy of The Baby-Sitters Club.”
Thought exercise for the day: What if Ernest Hemingway, Oscar Wilde, or PG Wodehouse had penned The Lord of the Ring?
“All morons hate it when you call them a moron.” (Catcher in the Rye) and other great literary put-downs.
A steampunk Tom Sawyer-Huck Finn drama? You better believe it.
From SLJ: “Locals Create ‘People’s Library’ During Seattle Public Library Closure”
One Story magazine is launching a literary magazine just for teens: One Teen Story.
Roger Sutton talks to Rebecca Stead about her “good taste.”
- notwiselybuttoowell reblogged this from my-ear-trumpet
- lamonstruazeta reblogged this from my-ear-trumpet
- cdurf likes this
- my-ear-trumpet reblogged this from schoollibraryjournal
- sdiaz101 reblogged this from schoollibraryjournal
- sdiaz101 likes this
- thebrasslocket reblogged this from schoollibraryjournal
- tspictures likes this
- schoollibraryjournal posted this