Maryland librarian Paula Willey enlists help to test out recipes and crafts before writing her reviews for SLJ’s fall 2012 Series Made Simple. Good thing she has willing subjects.
Some things she has learned:
“You can get a boy to wear an apron if it has bones on it.” and “trimmed-down tattoo magazine pages” make excellent origami paper.
- frommyimagination likes this
- turbanese likes this
- ifinfinitywerentsofaraway likes this
- dennisthepeasant likes this
- themonicabird reblogged this from libraryjournal
- melancholycat likes this
- themonicabird likes this
- christielouwho likes this
- mollyglot likes this
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- libraryjournal reblogged this from schoollibraryjournal
- alittlecoconuttart likes this
- schoollibraryjournal posted this