Charles M. Schulz
Who are you writing to, Linus?”
"This is the time of year to write to the Great Pumpkin. On Halloween Night, the Great Pumpkin rises out of his pumpkin patch and flies through the air with his bag of toys for all the children!"
"You must be crazy! When are you going to stop believing in something that isn’t true?"
"When you stop believing in that fellow with a red suit and the white beard who goes, ‘Ho, ho, ho!’"
"We’re obviously separated by denominational differences.
- the-wondershow likes this
- designis4lovers likes this
- queenozymandias reblogged this from allthewaydown
- hoppers13 likes this
- beefarmer reblogged this from schoollibraryjournal
- bloodcurdlingsameness likes this
- allthewaydown reblogged this from fantagraphics
- elebis likes this
- readinglist32 reblogged this from fantagraphics
- foreverdoodling likes this
- soundsfromspace likes this
- drwagc likes this
- bonnythedog likes this
- arielfinch likes this
- miggysmallsss likes this
- shikseh likes this
- mylambsellscondos likes this
- fantagraphics reblogged this from schoollibraryjournal
- fantagraphics likes this
- argusbooknotes reblogged this from schoollibraryjournal
- anotheriteration likes this
- camiwillknowinthe21stcentury reblogged this from cobaltlove
- cobaltlove reblogged this from schoollibraryjournal
- schoollibraryjournal posted this